Fomos Obrigados

quinta-feira, 8 de março de 2007

Fomos Obrigados

This is the first post of this blog.

This is a group project for the SW4 class of NumberOne Gutierrez. The teacher of this class is Guilherme (Mr. Rave) and the students are Natália, M. Fernanda e Dinei/Lucas.

Here are their personal introductions:

Natália, 12 years old

My name is Natália Nowicti. I like to study, to play, to watch television, to cook, to take walks, to eat and to watch films. I also like Ninjitsu. I don´t like to write. I don´t like reading books and I also don´t like use computers.

Favorite sentence: "I don´t know."

Maria Fernanda, 12 years old

Hi, my name is Maria Fernanda but my nickname is Nanda. I love computers and I also love calling my friends. I love traveling on my vacations. I don´t like school or studying. I want to be an entrepeneur.

Favorite sentence: "I´m feeling ya."

Dinei, 12 years old

Hi, my name is Lucas Diniz. I´m 12 years old. I like soccer, candies and traveling. I don´t like dolls, ethics classes, barbie, history classes and I also don´t like tennis.


See you guys later!

0 Comentários:

Postar um comentário

Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]

<< Página inicial