The Students talk about BH...
MF. BH is the best cityy!!!!
it`s so beautiful that I get excited!
I love Pizza Hut, Parque das mangabeiras...I love every thing abaut BH!!!
N.I love Belo Horizonte ,It is a special city.I like to BH because here there are many things to do.I love my apartment,my school and my family here.
L. BH is a nice city. I like the P.I.C,minerao,my house,BH shopping and diamond shopping,parque das manguabeiras etc...
BH is the best city!!!
it`s so beautiful that I get excited!
I love Pizza Hut, Parque das mangabeiras...I love every thing abaut BH!!!
N.I love Belo Horizonte ,It is a special city.I like to BH because here there are many things to do.I love my apartment,my school and my family here.
L. BH is a nice city. I like the P.I.C,minerao,my house,BH shopping and diamond shopping,parque das manguabeiras etc...
BH is the best city!!!

0 Comentários:
Postar um comentário
Assinar Postar comentários [Atom]
<< Página inicial